Monday, February 13, 2006

Metro Cover

Okay, we've been working hard...Cinequest has been so fantastic in working with us on all kinds of PR opportunities prior to our showings next month. We've been interviewed for a cover story in Metro San Jose and Metro Santa Cruz. Richard von Busack is the Metro movie reviewer and he is widely very well respected. He met with us recently in a coffee shop in our little town and spent over an hour with us getting to know our movie and what we're all about. It was a great conversation. The result of that conversation can be found on our website under press links.

They did a photo shoot with us and a couple of the photos I really liked. Although we didn't have the whole Hollywood makeup and hair stylist team helping us out, it really is amazing how much better we look in photos. Weird. It was a windy day and we were on a roof so my hair is doing all kinds of fun frizzy things. It has a lot of natural wave in it and whenever it can, it'll curl up. I can easily make my hair look like I've done a perm. Although I'm not a fan of the frizz, I do like having multi-talented hair.

Anyway, the experience was great. We've been contacted by several other press outlets and we are just swimming in a pool of appreciation that these guys are interested and care enough to get this movie out into the public discourse.

No comments: