Friday, January 19, 2007

We're Planning 2007 God & Gays: The Conference

We are so buzzing around the production office these days...in addition to booking appearances at Universities, churches, conferences and Pride celebrations in 2007, we're also flitting about putting together this year's God & Gays Conference! I am certainly very excited as it's my little baby. The movie is Luane's baby and what she does best and the conference is mine and what I do best. We're great professional as well as personal partners, as you can see.

I'll give you a hint about this year's conference....it'll be in the east side of the US. We're only having one this year and since it's the only one, like an only child, it's getting all the attention and the best stuff thrown at it.

As we get closer to our announcement date in April, I'll drop more clues. It's the best line up I've ever seen on this topic. I'm just blown away at the energy, enthusiasm and talent that's involved. All of us working on it are very clear in our intention to make it historical, unique, mind-blowing, heart-changing and life-altering.

So far, so great. It's hard for me to keep such an exciting secret until the time is right, but I'm gonna try. Just know that it's coming and to keep a vacation day free to attend. Start budgeting the airfare and hotel so you have a clear path to be there, no obstacles.

Intend to be there. Really. You will not want to miss this conference, it's like no other...

1 comment:

W said...

Dear Kim,

I found your post on my blog. Thank you.

The gap between God and gays is as wide as the gap between God and straights. I'm not sure if this blog is specifically Christian, so I'll not make reference to any one prophet in particular. I will say that God HAS ALREADY bridged that gap, and requires us only to do maintenance work. Yes, that work is hard. But we will do it joyfully, because we love God and all that God has made.